Jamnel Care is a community based women-led group that mainly focuses on serving the underserved and promoting the welfare of their communities.
This group was established in April 2019 to serve communities in South Sudan and beyond. Currently, the group mainly operates in Juba and has implemented 3 projects on WASH, Health and Education since its inception. Major focus areas of intervention include : WASH HEALTH EDUCATION PROTECTION – GBV WASTE MANAGEMENT.
1. To advocate against gender based violence.
2. To support women and advocate for women's rights.
3. To promote environmental justice.
4. To Curb poverty through skill training and support.
5. To ensure youth and women inclusion in economic development.
You can be a part of these donations too!