1. To advocate against gender based violence.
2. To support women and advocate for women's rights.
3. To promote environmental justice.
4. To Curb poverty through skill training and support.
5. To ensure youth and women inclusion in economic development.
2. Transparency & Accountability.
4. Safeguarding women & Children's rights.
5. Committment to service.
4. Protection - GBV.
5. Waste Management.
1. The Pollination Project.
These are some of the projects we have done and some that we are still undertaking.
We are on the verge of making clean water available for the residents of Munuki area, Central Equatoria
We support them with psychosocial support services and neonatal care kits in various villages in South Sudan
So far, we have reached the communities around Juba and Fangak and supplied various families with the hygiene products.
You can be a part of these donations too!